Regulator for Boiler Feed
Regulator Steam and Size
- System's load includes all boilers that may run at the same time.
- The temperature (°F) of condensate returns and make-up water is returned to as blend temperature.
- Represents temperature (°F) that the liquid is to be heated to. Temperatures below 180°F will cause water hammer and noise. For temperatures above 205°F, a deaerator should be used.
- Steam supply pressure cannot exceed 125 psig. If steam supply pressure available is above 15 psig, a pressure reducing valve must be used to reduce steam pressure down to 5-7 psig in the tank. A regulator comes standard with a pressure reducing valve.
- Size is for a Self-Contained Regulator normally used on Boiler Feed Units. Regulator models vary if steam pressure at regulator is less than or equal to 15 PSIG or greater than 15 PSIG but less than or equal to 125 PSIG.
- Regulator Size not applicable. The resulting Amount of Steam exceeds a Regulator Size of 4 inches.